Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Kitty Nerds Party!!!

I went to the Hello Kitty I Heart Nerds Party in Santa Monica last Saturday - OMG!!! Soo much fun, I felt like a little kid again running around playing games, taking pictures, and drooling over all the hello kitty stuff...

If you didn't make it to this event, don't panic! There is another event called "Kitty in Pink" - A Retro 80s Prom Party that you don't want to miss out on...

(What I wore: One-piece plaid dress I had for over 5 years, Girl Magic Hello Kitty Long sleeve shirt, Material Girl polka dot leggings, Red Groove flats, & Celine red mini purse)


Someday, this car will be mine...


Mini photoshoot while waiting in line..

Yes, I even did my nails!!! Of course, HK style :)





A sneak preview of Sephora & HK coming in January....




Hello Kitty and I decided to match our outfits

 Mini golfs

Hello Kitty Ferris Wheel

Yogurt Land

My boyfriend Keroppi





 Holler!!!

 I Heart Food Trucks!


Mmmmm... Red Velvet Sandwiches...



You know this place is good if Anderw Zimmern ate here..


Sunae - Also called "Sand Art"


 Gotta own a pair of these babies!



Hello Kitty Gothic?!



xo,

Sachi

No comments:

Post a Comment