Friday, November 12, 2010

You can't handle the Youth Show

My friends and I went to the Moxi & Dirty Six Fashion Show last night to support our fashionista friend, Charlene Pack. Char and I met at Cal State Long Beach & we pretty had all the design classes together. The fashion show was unlike any other shows that I've been to in the past. For the Moxi collections, it was so cool to see all the models skating down the runway & nailing all the poses.  It really took me back to the times when I used to skate around my neighborhood with my pink roller skates thinking I was such a bad ass (Yes, I owned pink roller skates... and pink helmet too of course)












<3 the leopard skates!





Check out

http://moxirollerskates.com


Awesome show Char, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment